Bingo Chat Rooms
Mr Spin Bingo Chat Room
Mr Spin Bingo really is the place to be if you want to win big while making friends. Here at Mr Spin, we’re all about the social aspect of our Bingo, and we want to make your playing experience as relaxed, fun and engaging as possible.
To that end we’ve created bingo rooms that have great chatrooms where you can play, talk to your friends and just sit back and enjoy yourself while you’re in with a chance to win enormous prizes.
Mr Spin wouldn’t want to put anything in the way of your enjoyment at Mr Spin Bingo, so he’s made sure his bingo has an automatic dabber that fills in your bingo card for you. So, just chill out and have a chat because we’ve got the game covered!
Mr Spin has four awesome chat rooms hosted by our wonderful admins who are there to make sure you have the best time possible, and a smooth bingo experience. You can talk to them anytime you want, if they don’t chat to you first!
Twice weekly, the admins will be giving away even more prizes in the bingo prize draws. These will be physical prizes. So keep your eye out for what might be up for grabs!
And if that wasn’t enough to keep you entertained, Mr Spin Bingo has side slots that you can play while those all-important numbers are being called. Just click on the slots game to the side of the bingo window to spin those slots just like normal!
Mr Spin Bingo is here to help you have fun, make friends and is designed to be a welcoming environment for every bingo player. To make this happen we have a number of chat guidelines that we request all players abide by.
These chatroom guidelines help to keep our all-important friendly atmosphere and make sure that everyone is having a great time whenever you join us for a game of Mr Spin Bingo! Please make sure that you read over and follow the guidelines as listed here:
1. When choosing a chat name, please take care not to pick anything that may offend some of our players or the Chat Admin. We think this is a reasonable request. The Chat Admin may ask you to change your name if they deem it inappropriate. Failure to comply will lead to your account being deactivated and only reinstated once you’ve contacted Support and understood the rules.
2. Mr Spin Bingo’s chatrooms uses an automatic word filter to stop players writing any unacceptable words. However, if this filter is bypassed and unacceptable words are used, in any context, you will be asked to refrain from such comments. Should players continue to ignore an Admin request, your chat facility will be removed.
3. If the Admin thinks it is necessary, the chat facility can be removed for a cooling off period (3 hours). Upon re-instating the facility, if unacceptable behaviour persists your chat facility will be removed for the following escalating periods: 24 hours, 3 days, one week and one month. Continued breach of these guidelines will lead to a permanent chat ban without the possibility of having the facility reinstated.
4. Any kind of bad language, racial statements or sexual content in chat will not be tolerated. The Chat Admin has full discretion over removal of the chat facilities.
5. To protect privacy and for player safety, players should not publish any personal information (name, email address, phone number, home address, social media handles, etc.) as this is prohibited by UK data protection laws. Any such information in chat will be removed without notice.
6. Players should not harass, argue, or behave in a way that makes other players or the Chat Admin uncomfortable. Chat should remain a friendly, enjoyable environment.
7. Please do not promote other websites, products or companies in the chatrooms. Any such texts will be removed and may incur a ban by the Chat Admin.
8. The Chat Admin reserves the right to remove chat facility from any player who is continually posting negative comments about the game, the site or questioning the company’s integrity. Any comments that target certain people winning are not allowed. Bingo is a game of chance and should be regarded accordingly.
9. Please do not use chat to file complaints or discuss any matters that relate to your account. Instead, please contact customer support regarding such queries.
10. The final decision in any matter belongs to the Chat Admin and will not be disputed.