Roulette by Mr Spin
It’s time to get yourself in a whirl for Mr Spin’s fabulous European Roulette!
Everybody loves that classic casino feeling, and the thrill of watching that ball fly around the Roulette wheel – near miss or win? The margins are fine and the rewards are great! That’s what makes Roulette a real classic.
Mr Spin knows this and now he’s designed an awesome, faithful European Roulette to scratch your classic casino itch. Designed and developed in-house, Mr Spin’s Roulette can’t be found anywhere else! Plus, you can play it anywhere with no need to wait with the Mr Spin app – you just need an internet connection! Just load up Roulette, place your bets and you could be winning big at any time! Test your nerve with red or black, odds or evens, or even let your gut guide you with single number bets.
There’s no casino quite as welcoming as this one, and Mr Spin has made it feel as luxurious as the Las Vegas strip! If he could send some glamorous dancers straight to your living room he would!
Roulette by Mr Spin Index
How to Play Mr Spin Roulette
If you’ve never played Roulette before, or even if you have and need a refresher, getting started is quick and easy. Mr Spin Roulette uses a European-style roulette wheel. This means you’ll be seeing 1-36 in alternating red and black segments, with a green 0 between 32 and 26.
When you play Mr Spin Roulette you’ll see the bet board beside the roulette wheel. The colours, numbers and combinations you can bet on will be visible, but we’ll explain more on what bets you can make later. You can place bets without ever having to change screen, making Mr Spin Roulette as easy and fun to play as possible!
Just tap ‘Place Bets’ to get started. You can then choose how much you want to bet, and where you want to bet it. Any combination of numbers and colours is allowed, provided your bet doesn’t cover more than three quarters (75%) of the board. You’ll be able to see what percentage of the board has been covered on-screen, so you’ll never have to worry about going over the threshold.
It’s just as easy to see exactly how much your bet is, as this is displayed in the ‘Total Bet’ box on screen. This will adjust automatically as you add chips to the board.
Want to change your mind and bet on something else? Don’t worry, you can! Just tap ‘Undo’ to remove your last chip placed or ‘Clear All’ to clear the bet board and start over. You won’t be able to change your bets once you tap the spin button, though, so be absolutely sure before you start! If you want to keep things simple, you can just tap ‘Repeat Last Bet to place your chips automatically in the same positions as the previous spin. You can also ‘Repeat Last Spin’ if you know you won’t change your mind.
When you’re happy with your bet, tap the spin button. The ball will be released and the roulette wheel will begin rotating. The ball will come to rest in a numbered section of the wheel. If your spin is a winning one, your win will be highlighted on-screen and your winnings will be automatically transferred to your credit.
Mr Spin offers lots of classic options to let you take control of your betting. You can choose from bets of two kinds: ‘Inside Bets’, which are bets on individual numbers; and ‘Outside Bets’ which, are bets on groups of numbers. You’ll get a win if the ball lands on any of the numbers covered by chips. Let’s take a look at what bets you can make:
- Single Number or Straight Bet – Place your chip on a single number. The ball must land on this number for you to win.
- 2 Way or Split Bet – Here you can place a chip on the line between two numbers. Your chip amount is split over these two numbers. The ball must land on one of them to win.
- 3 Way or Street – Just place your chip on the line at the bottom of a 3-number row and your chip will cover those three numbers. You’ll need the ball to land on one of them to win.
- 4 Way or Corner – Put your chip on the cross section between four numbers and you’ll get a win if the ball lands on any of the numbers covered.
- 6 Way or 6 Line – Place a chip on the cross section at the foot of two adjacent rows of three numbers and you’ll cover the six numbers in those two rows.
- Colours – The classic question: Red or Black? Place a chip one of these spaces and you’ll win if the ball lands on any number of that colour.
- Odds or Evens – In a similar style to Red or Black, you’ll be betting on whether the number will be odd or even.
- Dozen – Here you can bet on which group of 12 the ball will land on – first 12, second 12 or third 12.
- Column – Place your bet on one of the ‘2 to 1’ spaces at the end of a column to cover all numbers in-line with that space.
- Halves – Place a chip to cover which half of the board the ball will land on – ‘1-18’ or ’19-36’.
Payout Information and Game Rules
Single number: 35/1
Split number (2 Numbers): 17/1
Row (3 Numbers): 11/1
Corner (4 Numbers): 8/1
Split row (6 numbers): 5/1
Column/Dozen (12 Numbers): 2/1
Red/Black, Odd/Even, High/Low: 1/1
Roulette has a theoretical RTP% of 97.30%. This is based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit.
Mr Spin Casino general T&Cs apply.