HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the
- Enable us to set up your account so that you can make full use of all of the features of the services, including
crediting your account with funds, and playing games;
- Comply with relevant regulations regarding your registration for example completing age verification checks; and
- (provided that you do not opt out of receiving marketing materials), to keep you informed of future events,
offers and promotions from us (and any other company in our group);
- Setting up, operating and managing your account;
- Proving any of the services which are requested of us, and for any proper purpose connected with such provision;
- Verifying the accuracy of your information, including disclosure of such information to third parties (including
financial institutions, age verification and credit reporting agencies);
- Preparing statistics, providing analytical reports and analysis relating to the use of the services by you and
- Analysing and recording your use of services and websites in order to improve our products and the way we
deliver the services;
- Preparing and displaying appropriate individualised marketing material and content;
- Conforming to regulatory and legal requirements or complying with legal processes;
- The investigation of suspected unlawful, fraudulent or other improper activity connected with the services;
- The reporting of a crime or suspected crime, including money laundering, proceeds of crime or any fraud; and
- Any other purpose which is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations to you or our legal and
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by:
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- telephone live chat, via the Support Button on the Website;
- using the unsubscribe feature in the marketing material: or
- amending your settings in the marketing preferences section of my account.
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which
of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for
which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying
on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and
advertising. We have established the following personal data control mechanisms:
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or
need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which services and offers may be relevant for you (we
call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or if you provided us
with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not
agreed to receive that marketing.
Where you have agreed to receive such communications, ITG may use contact you for marketing purposes by SMS, email or
phone. These marketing messages will provide you with various information about our new games, promotions and other
We may also send push notifications to your mobile device in order to provide game updates, account communications,
promotions or other relevant messages.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside the ITG group of
companies for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any
marketing message sent to you or by Contacting us at any time.
A “cookie” is a small text file that is downloaded onto your access device when you visit a Website and
that enables the website to obtain certain information from your browser which include your preferences. All
technologies to manage login sessions, provide personalized web pages to tailor advertising and other content to
reflect your specific needs and interests. A cookie does not harm your access device nor does it contain any viruses
or other malware.
Your browser also generates other information, including which language the website is displayed in, and your
Internet Protocol address (“IP address”). An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your
computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the internet via your internet service provider or your
network (if you access the internet from, for example a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged
by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our website. We also use your IP address to help
diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website.
geo-location data and browser information. This information is used to help us identify you for fraud prevention and
to detect prohibited practices that might affect your customer experience. Please note we only receive data from
your access device when you are logged into your account.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we
need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an
explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis
which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above
rules, where this is required or permitted by law.